Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday morning report

I'm at home this morning. Talked to Vlad and he's feeling good. His white count is 1,000. John's there. Terry will be there shortly. Mom's on her way here today. She's going to help me make the house spic 'n' span and be my big shoulder.

Linda called this morning. She's working insane hours. She doesn't know when she'll be able to come. Also got call from the exterminator. They have an opening today and will be here at 2 pm for an inspection. Lee, wife of Bruce the A/C guy, said one of them would call this morning sometime when they know whether he can come today. The air duct cleaners are coming Monday afternoon between 2 and 5 pm.

Ah, welcome to our vacation. Who needs Hawaii?

Correction: Apparently I was half-asleep during my phone call with Linda. Terry is not coming today; the two of them are coming Easter Sunday.

No comments: