Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Looking toward the clean finish line

Vlad got some morphine late morning and got a little nap in before it wore off. We called to get the Nurse Navigator Marcela in to see him. He was getting a little overwhelmed with things I couldn't answer: About the progress of the chemo, what's a good sign? what's a bad sign? is this normal? I think she helped a bit. Despite the pain and the complications, his progress is fairly routine by all accounts.

Mom made potato soup last night and Jell-o this morning for Vlad. Valiya came to help us clean this morning. She's so kind. She's making chicken & sour cream mush for him tonight. She and Sasha will visit. And maybe Lililya.

The dust has me completely stopped up, even though I'm on allergy medication and Benadryl. We're stopping for the day. I think one more day and it will be finished.

No comments: