Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday stuff: Chemo and visiting

I'm getting ready to go in. I hope the doctor will have test result information today. I hope Vlad's body chemistry is more normal and we can start chemo today. I'll keep you posted.

A few tidbits:

-- Visiting is great, so is calling. He will get the chemo via IV in his room. He'll be awake and probably somewhat bored. One caveat: If you have a cold or something contagious, just call for now? We're on 10th floor of hospital.
-- I recommend the Texas parking lot along Beechnut. It's not a maximum $4, as I said earlier. It's a maximum $5. The Alamo lot is a maximum $4. Alamo's on the other side, but not that much farther. It's on the map on this page.
-- Dress warmly; the room is freezing.
-- No flowers or plants. No sweets.

Wish us luck.

No comments: