Friday, March 14, 2008

TGIF

Vlad's cough is much better today. He's traded it for hiccups. Poor guy can't get a break! He's also hungry; he hasn't been hungry for 5 days. The white count is down to about 13,000, which is a significant drop. That's the chemo working. But he's not feeling any side effects yet.

I worked downtown today. A lot to do and I didn't want to leave Jenny with a bunch of stuff to do; but she ended up picking up some marketing stuff I had forgotten to do in the fog of this nightmare. She worked from home sick today. She's amazing.

Had to run errands; bought a radio/CD player/MP3 player at Walgreen's. Mainly so we can listen to the game. It's been a long time since I heard Gene Peterson call a Rockets game. They're playing the Bobcats (does that not sound like a high school team?). We're hoping for 21.

Bill's coming in. I hope he doesn't get lost or get into I-10 shutdowns. He's a trouper though.

OK, going to the hospital. Will be back late. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiHi Vlad & Laura, Hope your hiccups are better tonight. Linda and I met at Sam's today and stocked up on supplies. Linda has to work late tonight God bless her. I will come over soon. Will check with you before I come. Get well soon Terry.

Laura Weisman said...

Hey Terry, great to hear from you. Will be great to see you guys one of these days. You're welcome to stay over if you need.