Thursday, March 20, 2008

Clean, clean, clean

Vlad is doing great this morning. Although he's weak, that's to be expected. The white cells were back down to 800 this morning. The doctor said he's doing so well that Vlad may be released next week. I hope everything continues to go along well. He sounds pretty good. Sleeping a lot today, partly because I've been home a lot today. But sleep is good for him.

Meanwhile Mom and I are cleaning like crazy. It's a daunting job, believe me. But we're making good progress. Gary is here fixing the Sheetrock in the bedroom. I didn't realize he'd be able to act so quickly. He thinks he can fix the vent (it blew over in Tuesday's storms) on the roof tomorrow. Nothing else has broken yet, except the entrance gate to the property, but that's broken half the time.

Alex had all four of his wisdom teeth out this morning. He's recuperating at his mother's. Poor kid will be a mess for a few days.

Gary thinks Vlad should think about a serious fast. Like 60 days. I'm thinking, mmmm ... no. I don't think the kidneys would like that. He says he knows a guy who beat AIDS with such a fast. He also said he tried it himself, but couldn't stick it out. Can't you starve in 60 days? Yikes.

Trying to get to the hospital. I'm nearly done with what I must accomplish today. I'll head over then. If you're wondering whether to visit, just do it. It's great medicine for everybody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi this si telie ,im one of ginnys friends. and that was really awsome and cool.and i hope you get better soon.