Thursday, April 17, 2008

Deja vu all over again

He's baaaaack.

Same room. Same phone. If you need a refresher: 1013 and 713-778-7073. Clementine was again there to welcome us. Saw Andrea, who calls everybody "Mama" and "Daddy." She's always a delight. We got him moved in with much less stuff.

For the moment, he's bored. He's waiting for them to put in his central line, after which he can eat some lunch. (Or dinner as the case may be).

I came home to work. I plan to go back up tonight. I also want to finish the borscht he started. I've never made it, but I've gotten good instructions. I'll probably have to do the borscht this weekend, though.

Anyway, here we go ...

2 comments:

Olga said...

Hi Laura if you want some unstructions how to cook borsch...I am ready to give some advices...
we wish Vova to recover as soon as possible and expect you to visit Odessa...There are so many places you must visit...
Olga

Laura Weisman said...

Thanks Olga! ... I look forward to learning your recipe!